“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I learn. Involve me and I remember.”
Who can benefit from an Education Consultant?
If your student is experiencing education problems, we have solutions.
The profile of our client base includes:
- Special education students who need an Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan that is both appropriate and challenging
- Students who don’t qualify for special education, but are still having problems
- Home schooled students who need an education plan with strategies, services and goals
- Transitioning students moving from one grade/school to another
- Students/adults transitioning to college, careers and independence
- Inconsistent students who need help one year, but not the next
- Underachieving students/adults who are not meeting their potential
“An IEP should provide access to an extraordinary education.”
How can an Education Consultant help you?
With 37 years of experience in cognitive development and special education, RESOURCE Education Solutions can offer solutions that are as unique as your situation.
- demystify the education problem for both parents and students
- clarify the education laws that have been put in place for the betterment of your student
- direct parents to advocate on behalf of their child for the eligible education services
- create a Custom Individualized Education Plan (IEP) that utilizes all of the school resources available to your student
- engineer social skill development for your child in school and home environments
- coach parents through the school system’s bureaucratic maze
- facilitate IEP communication between school, parent and student
- enhance home school curriculum with teaching strategies targeted to your student’s learning style
- develop study skill and organization techniques that will promote accelerated learning
- help students steer clear of common pitfalls that hinder their success
“The objective of a good IEP should be to fit the student, not the school.”
What services can Education Consultant provide for you?
We can provide solution-based services when you need them, for as often as you need them and where you need them. We are located in Atlanta, but that won’t stop us from helping you in Timbuktu with our online services.
You choose the service that you need:
- Psycho-educational counseling and cognitive development
- General education and special education help
- Analysis of your student’s current Individual Education Plan (IEP) and troubleshooting
- Parent preparation for the IEP school meeting
- Attend the IEP meeting as a special education consultant to represent your student’s educational needs
- Design of an IEP that is personalized for your child to bring to the IEP meeting for implementation
- Response-to-Intervention (RTI) consultation, development and meeting participation
- Determine appropriate Student Support Team (SST) services and modifications
- Curriculum guidance for home-schooled special education students